Rubén Darío López Suarez
Specialised in company law, in its labour and criminal practice areas. He has practised as a lawyer throughout Spain, mainly in Seville.
He has been an external consultant for individuals and companies, both nationally and internationally.
He speaks Spanish and English.
Areas of Expertise
- Criminal Law
- Labour Law
Professional and Academic Activities
- Seville Bar Association (2000 to date).
- Specialised in Corporate Law, in its labour and criminal aspects.
- Practising lawyer and member of the Seville Bar Association since 2000.
- Lawyer at Compañía Meridional de Gestión y Servicios.
- Lawyer at Esqué y Baños Consultores, being the director of the legal department.
- Lawyer in the law firm Iuris Sevilla.
- Law Degree from the University of Seville
- Master’s degree in MBA from the Instituto de Estudios Jurídicos Cajasol.
- Numerous national and international training courses in his areas of specialisation.
You Deserve The Best Lawyers
We have more than 25 years of experience in different areas of the legal profession
“Great professionals and better people. Good advice and they have my full trust”
Professional soccer player
“I have found the confidence and legal support of a business law advisor who has provided us with valuable professional services in our international development: negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements, company acquisitions, protection of our intellectual property rights, etc. Lawyers with knowledge, experience and global vision are essential for companies like AGQ Labs”
CEO and Executive Chairman of Agq Labs
“We worked together for 8 years in Spain and then throughout Europe, in a wide range of areas; in particular international, corporate, mergers and acquisitions, labour and tax. He was the perfect advisor: expert in his subject matter, always producing work of the highest quality, on time and quickly became more of an advisor than a lawyer. He is the quintessential professional and I would work with him again at any time.”
Founder and Counsel of Brockmans Gin. Former President Europe Allied Domecq