Mynor Herrera Quiroz
Specialised in the area of international law and development as well as alternative dispute resolution (ADR), international law, competition law, company law, civil law and administrative law.
He has had experience both nationally and internationally, mainly in Latin America, Europe and Australia.
He was advisor to the President of the Supreme Court of Justice of Guatemala.
He is a professor of private law at the Universidad Panamericana. Member of the Board of Directors of Universidad Panamericana.
Member of the Board of Directors of the Escuela de Negocios Alto Nivel. LL.M. from the University of Melbourne, Australia, Diploma at The Hague Academy of International Law of the International Court of Justice in The Hague, The Netherlands, Lawyer and Notary from the Rafael Landívar University of Guatemala.
He speaks Spanish and English.
Areas of Expertise
- Arbitration, Negotiation and Mediation
- Corporate Law
- International Law
Professional and Academic Activities
- Founding Partner of 3C Consulting Group, S.A.
- Universidad Panamericana de Guatemala – Director of Internationalization and University Development February 2016 – Present
- Member of the Board of Directors of Universidad Panamericana
- Member of the Board of Directors of Escuela de Negocios Alto Nivel.
- Management and negotiation of research projects, University Social Responsibility project and fundraising.
- Elaboration of diploma course “Specialisation in Alternative Dispute Resolution”.
- Dispute Resolution Commission of the Chamber of Industry of Guatemala.
- Secretary of Conciliation and Arbitration Proceedings
- Judicial Body – Presidency Supreme Court of Justice – Legal Advisor
- Guatemalan Red Cross – Legal Advisor
- Drafter of the Draft Regulations of Agreement 107-95 of the Congress of the Republic of Guatemala.
- Participation in meetings as representative of the Guatemalan Red Cross. Member of COGUADIH 2013-2014 (Guatemalan Commission on International Humanitarian Law).
- M. University of Melbourne, Australia
- The Hague Academy of International Law. Diploma: Public and Private International Law
- Lawyer and Notary Public Rafael Landivar University of Guatemala
- Constitutional Court – School of Constitutional Studies (2014)
- Diploma: Updating and Constitutional Jurisprudence
- University of San Carlos / Chamber of Industry – Dispute Resolution Commission (2013)
- Diploma: Alternative Dispute Resolution with specialization in Arbitration
You Deserve The Best Lawyers
We have more than 25 years of experience in different areas of the legal profession
“Great professionals and better people. Good advice and they have my full trust”
Professional soccer player
“I have found the confidence and legal support of a business law advisor who has provided us with valuable professional services in our international development: negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements, company acquisitions, protection of our intellectual property rights, etc. Lawyers with knowledge, experience and global vision are essential for companies like AGQ Labs”
CEO and Executive Chairman of Agq Labs
“We worked together for 8 years in Spain and then throughout Europe, in a wide range of areas; in particular international, corporate, mergers and acquisitions, labour and tax. He was the perfect advisor: expert in his subject matter, always producing work of the highest quality, on time and quickly became more of an advisor than a lawyer. He is the quintessential professional and I would work with him again at any time.”
Founder and Counsel of Brockmans Gin. Former President Europe Allied Domecq