Miguel Delgado Durán
Specialised in Economic Criminal Law, Company Law and Civil Law. Since 1987 he has been practising as a lawyer in courts and tribunals throughout Spain, defending the interests of individuals, legal entities and public bodies.
As University Professor He has taught fifth year subjects to law students at the Faculty of Law of the Pablo de Olavide University in Seville, and has been a member of the teaching staff in six editions of the Master’s Degree in Law at the aforementioned University.
Since 1989 he has been Legal Advisor and Secretary to the Board of Directors of various public and private limited companies.
Areas of Expertise
- Corporate Law
- Economic Criminal Law
- Civil Law
Professional and Academic Activities
- Seville Bar Association (1987 to date)
- Seville Bar Association (1994 to present)
- Specialised in Economic Criminal Law, Business Law and Civil Law.
- Practising as a lawyer in Courts throughout Spain, with special involvement in proceedings relating to Construction Law, and criminal proceedings in business and economic matters.
- Lawyer for the Andalusian Health Service (1989 to 2000).
- Professor in the fifth year of the Law Degree at the Pablo de Olavide University in Seville.
- Professor and lecturer in the Higher Master’s Degree in Law at the Pablo de Olavide University in Seville
- Law Degree
- Higher Course for Tax Advisors by the Instituto de Estudios El Monte
- Civil and Commercial Mediator by CEU San Pablo University.
- Numerous training courses in his areas of specialisation.
You Deserve The Best Lawyers
We have more than 25 years of experience in different areas of the legal profession
“Great professionals and better people. Good advice and they have my full trust”
Professional soccer player
“I have found the confidence and legal support of a business law advisor who has provided us with valuable professional services in our international development: negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements, company acquisitions, protection of our intellectual property rights, etc. Lawyers with knowledge, experience and global vision are essential for companies like AGQ Labs”
CEO and Executive Chairman of Agq Labs
“We worked together for 8 years in Spain and then throughout Europe, in a wide range of areas; in particular international, corporate, mergers and acquisitions, labour and tax. He was the perfect advisor: expert in his subject matter, always producing work of the highest quality, on time and quickly became more of an advisor than a lawyer. He is the quintessential professional and I would work with him again at any time.”
Founder and Counsel of Brockmans Gin. Former President Europe Allied Domecq