Marcos Tarancón Estrada
Specialised in Corporate Law in all its areas, mergers & acquisitions, negotiation processes, European Union Law and International Law. He has a long experience in the legal management of companies at an international level.
He began his career as a lawyer in the Brussels office of Uría & Menéndez. In 1995 he joined the Allied Lyons Group (FTSE 100), following the acquisition of the Domecq Group. He was Legal Director for Iberia, and later, in London, Legal Director for Europe, with special responsibility for mergers & acquisitions.
In 2006 he joined Bacardi Ltd, as European Legal Director in its Geneva office. Three years later he moved to Miami (USA) to take charge of the multinational’s global corporate legal services.
In 2014 he returned to Spain to take charge of the Legal Department of Heineken Spain, where he was a member of the Management Committee and Secretary of the Board of Directors. During this period he also led the Labour Relations and Corporate Relations areas, as well as the Cruzcampo Foundation.
He speaks Spanish, English and French.
Areas of Expertise
- Corporate Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- European and International Law
- Negotiation Processes
Professional and Academic Activities
- Legal Director of multinational companies at national, European and global level.
- International practice in Brussels, London, Geneva and Miami / Latin America
- Lecturer in Business Law and Global Environment in MBAs, Executive MBAs, and MBAs Airbus, Escuela de Organización Industrial, EOI, Sevilla and Málaga.
- Master in Business Administration (Executive MBA). INSTITUTO DE EMPRESA, Madrid
- Master’s Degree in European Union Law, Universidad Carlos III, Madrid
- Law Degree, University of Seville
- He has studied strategy and business management at Babson College (Boston, USA), Insead (Fontainebleau).
You Deserve The Best Lawyers
We have more than 25 years of experience in different areas of the legal profession
“Great professionals and better people. Good advice and they have my full trust”
Professional soccer player
“I have found the confidence and legal support of a business law advisor who has provided us with valuable professional services in our international development: negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements, company acquisitions, protection of our intellectual property rights, etc. Lawyers with knowledge, experience and global vision are essential for companies like AGQ Labs”
CEO and Executive Chairman of Agq Labs
“We worked together for 8 years in Spain and then throughout Europe, in a wide range of areas; in particular international, corporate, mergers and acquisitions, labour and tax. He was the perfect advisor: expert in his subject matter, always producing work of the highest quality, on time and quickly became more of an advisor than a lawyer. He is the quintessential professional and I would work with him again at any time.”
Founder and Counsel of Brockmans Gin. Former President Europe Allied Domecq