David Silva Chinchilla
He has been practising law since 1997, with a special focus on commercial and corporate law, civil-succession law, criminal-economic law and town planning law with extensive procedural experience in these areas. He also provides legal advice to companies (acquisitions, mergers, restructurings and insolvencies), mainly to small and medium-sized companies, family businesses and sports clubs.
In 1997 he joined the “Bufete Moreno Castaño”, becoming a partner of the firm in 2007 until 2020.
During the years 2010-14, he taught as a professor at the School of Legal Practice of the Bar Association of Seville. Since 2001 he has been a member of the Fees Committee of the aforementioned Corporation.
Currently, he is a speaker in the so-called Masterclass of the Seville Bar Association Library, which is broadcast on the youtube channel of the corporation.
He graduated in Law from the University of Seville (1991-96) and has been a member of the Seville Bar Association since 1997.
He speaks Spanish and English.
Areas of Expertise
- Civil law-succession law
- Real estate law-patrimonial law
- Criminal-economic law
- Legal advice to companies
Professional and Academic Activities
- Practising lawyer and member of the Seville Bar Association since 1997.
- Lawyer-partner at Bufete Moreno Castaño from 2007 to 2020.
- Member of the ICAS Fees Commission from 2001 to date.
- Speaker in the so-called Masterclass of the Library of the Seville Bar Association, which is broadcasted on the youtube channel of the aforementioned corporation.
- Legal advisor at Bufete Baladrón Ávila from 2004 to date.
- Lecturer at the School of Legal Practice of the Seville Bar Association, 2010-2014
- Degree in Law, University of Seville 1991-1996
- Numerous training courses related to the areas of specialisation
You Deserve The Best Lawyers
We have more than 25 years of experience in different areas of the legal profession
“Great professionals and better people. Good advice and they have my full trust”
Professional soccer player
“I have found the confidence and legal support of a business law advisor who has provided us with valuable professional services in our international development: negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements, company acquisitions, protection of our intellectual property rights, etc. Lawyers with knowledge, experience and global vision are essential for companies like AGQ Labs”
CEO and Executive Chairman of Agq Labs
“We worked together for 8 years in Spain and then throughout Europe, in a wide range of areas; in particular international, corporate, mergers and acquisitions, labour and tax. He was the perfect advisor: expert in his subject matter, always producing work of the highest quality, on time and quickly became more of an advisor than a lawyer. He is the quintessential professional and I would work with him again at any time.”
Founder and Counsel of Brockmans Gin. Former President Europe Allied Domecq