David Pineda Ereño
Specialised in European and International Law, he practices as a consultant providing strategic and regulatory advice on food regulation and trade policy to companies, trade associations and governmental bodies at national, regional and international level, in Europe, Latin America, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, and the United States.
He provides strategic solutions in regulatory harmonisation and notification processes in international organisations such as the Codex Alimentarius Commission, the World Trade Organisation (WTO) and the World Health Organisation (WHO).
Master’s degree in Comparative and European Law from the University of Maastricht (2001). Law degree from the University of Deusto (Bilbao, 2000).
Speaks Spanish, English and French.
Areas of Expertise
- Food Law
- International Law
Professional and Academic Activities
- Specialised in Food Law, European and International Law.
- Development of market access strategies, with a detailed study of the legislation applicable to products and services in Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
- Strategic and regulatory advice on regional regulatory harmonisation processes in the European Union, the Southern Common Market (MERCOSUR), the Pacific Alliance, the Central American Integration System (SICA) and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
- International consultant providing strategic solutions in regulatory harmonisation and notification processes in international organisations such as the Codex Alimentarius Commission, WTO, World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Pan American Health Organisation (PAHO).
- Managing and advising on the strategy of international, regional or national trade associations, from their management, leadership and governance structures, the work programme and the tools to implement it, and providing advice on legal, regulatory and budgetary issues.
- Training public and private sector representatives in food, beverages and food supplements worldwide.
- Master in Comparative and European Law, University of Maastricht
- Bachelor of Law, University of Deusto, Bilbao
- National and international training courses on leadership and the performance of negotiation strategies in working life, and on communication with the media.
You Deserve The Best Lawyers
We have more than 25 years of experience in different areas of the legal profession
“Great professionals and better people. Good advice and they have my full trust”
Professional soccer player
“I have found the confidence and legal support of a business law advisor who has provided us with valuable professional services in our international development: negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements, company acquisitions, protection of our intellectual property rights, etc. Lawyers with knowledge, experience and global vision are essential for companies like AGQ Labs”
CEO and Executive Chairman of Agq Labs
“We worked together for 8 years in Spain and then throughout Europe, in a wide range of areas; in particular international, corporate, mergers and acquisitions, labour and tax. He was the perfect advisor: expert in his subject matter, always producing work of the highest quality, on time and quickly became more of an advisor than a lawyer. He is the quintessential professional and I would work with him again at any time.”
Founder and Counsel of Brockmans Gin. Former President Europe Allied Domecq