Daniel Molleja Conde
He specialises in corporate law, international customs, tax law and business strategy.
He has practised internationally as a lawyer in Spain and Latin America.
He has been a consultant for various public and private institutions in the European Union and Latin America, advising on legal and commercial matters in more than twenty countries.
He is a professor and lecturer in his fields of specialisation at several business schools and universities in Latin America.
He speaks Spanish and English.
Areas of Expertise
- Company Law
- International Customs and Tax Law
Professional and Academic Activities
- Seville Bar Association (1.998 – Present)
- International Business Consultant with specialisation in Strategy and Taxation (2007- Present)
- Director of I3 Software (1.999 – 2.007)
- Management team of engineering company. (1.993 – 1.999)
- Certified Expert in Digital Transformation of Senior Management, San Telmo Business School (STBS).
- Certified Expert in Business Internationalisation by Extenda (Government Foreign Agency).
- Lecturer at the Menéndez Pelayo International University in a seminar on cost optimisation and organisation of business processes (UIMP).
- Director and Lecturer of the International Trade Courses at the Vice-rectorate of Santa María de la Rábida of the International University of Andalusia. (UNIA)
- Director and Lecturer of the courses on Trade and Internationalisation of SMEs at the Francisco Gavidia University in San Salvador-El Salvador (UFG).
- Professor of Customs Law at the Faculty of Jurisprudence of the Universidad del Rosario (Colombia).
- Professor of International Tax Law at the Faculty of Jurisprudence of the Universidad del Externado (Colombia).
- Conference on “Incoterms 2020 and its impact on International Trade” National Congress of Tax Law ICDT- 2020 (Cartagena de Indias – Colombia).
- Delegate for Colombia and Panama of the EOI (INSTITUTION OF THE MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY OF THE GOVERNMENT OF SPAIN). Spain
- Speaker and consultant for the strategic design of ANDESCO (Colombia) Association of Public Utilities Companies.
- Strategic plan consultant for CIAC (Colombia) (Corporación Industrial Aeronáutica de Colombia).
- Consultant in the strategic planning of the National Housing Plan of the Government of Honduras and the National Federation of Cooperatives. (Honduras)
- External advisor to the Automotive Distribution Group Alciautos (Colombia)
- Law Degree and Doctorate in Law. (Specialising in Business Law) from the University of Seville.
- Master’s Degree in Senior Business Management (AD-1) from the Instituto San Telmo (IESE) in Seville.
- Master’s Degree in International Taxation from the Universidad Pontificia Comillas de Madrid (ICADE).
- Diploma in Program Strategy and Evaluation from Stanford University Graduate School of Business – Executive Education
- Diploma in Strategic Management: Business Strategy from Wharton: Competitive Advantage
- Diploma in Digital Government in the Public Sector from the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB).
You Deserve The Best Lawyers
We have more than 25 years of experience in different areas of the legal profession
“Great professionals and better people. Good advice and they have my full trust”
Professional soccer player
“I have found the confidence and legal support of a business law advisor who has provided us with valuable professional services in our international development: negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements, company acquisitions, protection of our intellectual property rights, etc. Lawyers with knowledge, experience and global vision are essential for companies like AGQ Labs”
CEO and Executive Chairman of Agq Labs
“We worked together for 8 years in Spain and then throughout Europe, in a wide range of areas; in particular international, corporate, mergers and acquisitions, labour and tax. He was the perfect advisor: expert in his subject matter, always producing work of the highest quality, on time and quickly became more of an advisor than a lawyer. He is the quintessential professional and I would work with him again at any time.”
Founder and Counsel of Brockmans Gin. Former President Europe Allied Domecq