Cristina Casas Feu
Expert in intellectual and industrial property law. Extensive international experience and solid knowledge of the protection of intangible assets. Specialised in the field and proven track record in this area of specialisation.
Authorised representative to the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO), the European Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (SPTO).
Speaks Spanish, Portuguese, English, French and Chinese.
Areas of Expertise
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Law
- International Trade Law
Professional and Academic Activities
- Director of CASAS ASIN.
- Lecturer of the Master in Applied Football Law, LaLiga Business School. National Professional Football League, Madrid, Spain.
- Lecturer in the Master in Management of Sports Entities, University of Seville, Spain.
- Lecturer in the Course on Industrial Property Management, Paralegales. Escuela de Organización Industrial (EOI) and Spanish Patent and Trademark Office, Madrid, Spain.
- Lecturer in the Master in International Trade, German Institute for International Trade (IACI).
- Trainer in Technology Transfer at KIM Talent.
- Mentor at StartUp Week by Google.
- Law Degree from the Universidad Hispalense de Sevilla, Spain.
- Lawyer member of the Madrid Bar Association, nº 85650.
- Master in US Legal Studies and International Law from Whittier Law School, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Specialist in EU Law and International Trade Law from the University of West of England, Bristol, England, UK.
- Foreign Trade Technician by the Junta de Andalucía, Spain
You Deserve The Best Lawyers
We have more than 25 years of experience in different areas of the legal profession
“Great professionals and better people. Good advice and they have my full trust”
Professional soccer player
“I have found the confidence and legal support of a business law advisor who has provided us with valuable professional services in our international development: negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements, company acquisitions, protection of our intellectual property rights, etc. Lawyers with knowledge, experience and global vision are essential for companies like AGQ Labs”
CEO and Executive Chairman of Agq Labs
“We worked together for 8 years in Spain and then throughout Europe, in a wide range of areas; in particular international, corporate, mergers and acquisitions, labour and tax. He was the perfect advisor: expert in his subject matter, always producing work of the highest quality, on time and quickly became more of an advisor than a lawyer. He is the quintessential professional and I would work with him again at any time.”
Founder and Counsel of Brockmans Gin. Former President Europe Allied Domecq