Almudena Villalta García
She has worked for Isabel Jiménez Heras Procuradora, S&J Solicitors, SPW Corporate Lawfirm, Boleo Legal and Boleo Global, among others.
Graduated in Criminology and Law at the University of Seville, Master in Crime Analysis and Prevention at the Miguel Hernández University of Elche and Double Master in Law and legal, commercial, tax and labour consultancy.
She speaks Spanish, English and French.
Areas of Expertise
- Business law.
- Immigration law.
- International and European Union Law.
Professional and Academic Activities
- Collaborator Isabel Jiménez Heras Solicitor.
- Training at the Spanish Committee of UNHCR at its headquarters in Seville.
- Collaborator at S&J solicitors.
- Collaborator at SPW Corporate Lawfirm S.L.P.
- Collaborator at Boleo Global S.L.
- Collaborator at Boleo Legal S.L.
- Degree in Criminology.
- Degree in Law.
- Official Master’s Degree in Crime Analysis and Prevention.
- Double Master’s Degree in Legal-Commercial, Tax and Labour Consultancy and Access to the Legal Profession.
- Course “Judicial expertise of the criminologist. Criminological expertise on accused and convicted persons”.
- Course “The legal system of the European Union and domestic law (9th edition).
- Course “International Aspects of Family and Inheritance Law and its Regulation in the European Union”.
- Course “Multilateral financial institutions and development cooperation”.
You Deserve The Best Lawyers
We have more than 25 years of experience in different areas of the legal profession
“Great professionals and better people. Good advice and they have my full trust”
Professional soccer player
“I have found the confidence and legal support of a business law advisor who has provided us with valuable professional services in our international development: negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements, company acquisitions, protection of our intellectual property rights, etc. Lawyers with knowledge, experience and global vision are essential for companies like AGQ Labs”
CEO and Executive Chairman of Agq Labs
“We worked together for 8 years in Spain and then throughout Europe, in a wide range of areas; in particular international, corporate, mergers and acquisitions, labour and tax. He was the perfect advisor: expert in his subject matter, always producing work of the highest quality, on time and quickly became more of an advisor than a lawyer. He is the quintessential professional and I would work with him again at any time.”
Founder and Counsel of Brockmans Gin. Former President Europe Allied Domecq